*** WARNING THIS POST IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES WITH FILTHY MOUTHS***
- Wanting to lose weight & focusing on my existing fat. The fact of the matter is, I’m overweight but I still look good. So why be obsessed with losing weight and just do it?!? In the meantime loving the skin I’m in is all I will do going forward.
2. Liars. Folks that are not living in their truth do not belong in my new year.
3. Donald Trump. Enough said….
4. Fear. Things such as terminal illnesses and police brutality will not darken my doorstep any longer.
5. Complaining about leaving work. I have to be there… at the moment. So I refuse to continue to wish I was at home or just any place BUT there.
6. Being Broke! Saving to invest is the name of the game. That is all.
7. Negative Energy.
8. Beef with people. Whether you do not care for me or I do not care for you, that crap does not matter. I refuse to continue disliking people just for the hell of it.
9. Other people’s opinion about my life.
10. Dreams. For me dreaming is pointless at 30.
11. Friendships that have ran their course. Stop holding on to relationships that died long time ago. I have out grown it….
12. TEA. Now let’s make this clear, I will still probably obtain info but discussing it is out of the question.
13. Celebrities and their bullshit….doesn’t pertain to me. Their social media accounts and the latest breakfast club interview will have to do.
14. Red Bull. It messes my skin up, so bye bye.I just need to obtain more sleep.
15. Fast food. Since I turned 30 chile that processed meat etc does not agree with my insides. So I refuse to be insane any longer.
What are some things you are leaving in 2016?